While you're in town...
- Black Bear Burritos's downtown location is right across the street from 123 Pleasant Street. Black Bear features a variety of ethnic cuisines made with fresh, local ingredients. Vegetarian and vegan options are available.
- Tailpipes, also located downtown, is a restaurant offering unique burgers and milkshakes.
- If you are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from in the Suncrest Town Center, steps away from your hotel. Check out the Town Center directory for dining and shopping options.
- Chaang Thai is a Thai restaurant located downtown, a few minutes walk from 123 Pleasant Street and the Chestnut Boutique Hotel. Vegetarian and vegan options are available.
- Looking for other dining options or activities while you're in Morgantown? Check out the "Best of Morgantown" list for all the best options.
- Check out The Grind, located downtown adjacent to campus for your morning coffee the morning of the conference.
Conference and Pre-Conference Schedule
Friday, March 31, 2017
1:00p.m. – 3:30p.m. – Honing your Advocacy and Leadership Skills to Support ELs, a workshop with Diane Staehr Fenner (The Aull Center, next to the Morgantown Public Library)
- See Diane Staehr Fenner above for a detailed description of this workshop.
- Click here for directions to the Morgantown Public Library.
- Heavy appetizers and beverages will be served. Looking for dinner? Check out one of our restaurant suggestions Downtown, at the Wharf (close proximity to downtown), or on 705 (near the Hilton Garden Inn).
The Aull Center
Morgantown Public Library
123 Pleasant Street
123 Pleasant Street is a live music and performance venue in Morgantown that has been hosting local, regional, and national acts since 1998.
Saturday, April 1, 2017
West Virginia University, Downtown Campus
Click the button below for the full conference schedule.